One More Night (Lemonade)



Cardiff based trio XY&O are the ones responsible for this cracking release called "One More Night (Lemonade)". Even though the track is more pop than what I usually post, the track managed to wow me with its dope vocal performance and contagious upbeat vibe. I am also really enjoying the reverb on the guitar parts, which add a cool retro vibe. This stands in contrast to the vocal pitch effects used to give everything a more modern and perhaps even clubby feel. Overall, the different musical flavours make for a unique combination which sets this track apart from a lot of other stuff I have listened to recently. XY&O call it haze pop...I call it awesome!

"One More Night (Lemonade)" is out now and will be part of their second EP "Powder Rooms", set for release later in the year. 





Get/Stream "One More Night (Lemonade)" via ITUNES / SPOTIFY
Follow XY&O on social media: FACEBOOK // TWITTER


Comments

Popular Posts